Bat Cave Family Special
Bat Cave is situated in the Cradle of Humankind, near Krugersdorp in Gauteng. With 4400sqm of cave to explore, Bat Cave
offers a range of caving adventures, suited for adventurers of all ages. Our family special is a customised trip
suitable for family groups, to limit the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- No experience needed.
- Enter through the roof on ropes.
- 1.5-hour underground tour.
- Exit using a rope-ladder.
- R1200 for a family group (2 adults and 2 children, age 8-16).
- R300 per additional person.
- Dedicated family groups limit the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Friday and Saturday bookings available.
- Limited Dates Available:
- 21 November 2020
- 27 & 28 November 2020
- Booking is essential. Limited times available.
Further information about Bat Cave is available on our Bat Cave Adventure page
© 1998-2020 Wild Cave Adventures